22 September 2008

Chilling out in the uni's tropical swimming pool...


On Sunday I was just walking around the campus when I explored a huge open air swimming pool inside a park! wow...! it was just hidden by the trees. On Monday after I bought my bike, me and Jesus – Spanish guy living next door to me and he really looks like Jesus! :) – checked out this fantastic pool. This one is far more better than the one inside the sport complex. It is 50 m long, girded with palm trees…it’s just amazing. I can use my gym pass to get in once a day…so I suppose I will spend most of my sunny spare time here to swim, relax and have a nice sun bath…! :)

Just check out in the album what I'm talking about!:
http://picasaweb.google.com/tamasintaiwan

1 comment:

Shihchuan said...

oh I love this pool as well:) it's really awesome in the warmer days, and you get a feeling that you're somehow in a tropical resort or something......